[8023-CMSG] [Fwd: [802.3] Interim meetings, PAR approvals]

Congratulations to all - the PAR for 802.3ar has been approved
by the Standards Board - we are now an official 802.3 project!

Attached is a meeting reminder and a URL for all the details. If you
are planning to attend the Sacramento meeting January 11-12, you
should reserve a hotel room at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Ben

--
Benjamin Brown
178 Bear Hill Road

Colleagues:

The P802.3ar Congestion Management and P802.3as Frame Expansion PAR were approved by the IEEE Standards Board this week.  We now have five amendment projects underway.

Our January interim meetings are now set.  You will find detailed information at:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/

The Congestion Management and Frame Expansion groups will have their initial Task Force meetings on January 11-12.  HP has graciously allowed these two groups to meet in conjunction with 802.1 in Sacramento.  The 802.3 meetings will be January 11-12.  The hotel room block is limited -- the prudent will reserve rooms early.

All other task forces and study groups will meet in Vancouver the week of January 24, 2005.  This is an IEEE LMSC hosted meeting, and meeting registration will be required.  The room block is limited and the block will be released January 5, 2005.  Preregistration is available until January 10th when a higher fee will go into effect.

Bob Grow
Chair, IEEE 802.3
bob.grow@ieee.org