[8023-CMSG] Meeting next week

All,

I'm sorry for the late notice but this meeting has certainly crept
up on me after the holidays. I hope the new year finds all of you
happy and healthy!

The first meeting of the 802.3ar Congestion Management Task
Force is next week in Sacramento. For more details, see the
following URL:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/frame_study/0501_interim.html

There was a lively discussion before the holidays regarding some
possible rate limiting proposals. This meeting is the appropriate
time to bring these to light. Please review the email thread on the
reflector archive to refresh your memories. Please let me know
of your intentions to present by sending me an email with

Presenter name:
Presentation title:
Approximate duration, including questions:

by the end of the day tomorrow (Wednesday) if possible. Given
the late notice, I won't hold a delay against you except that the
agenda will be late (which it already is). Please try to provide the
actual presentations to me by the end of the day Friday so I can
post them to the web site before the meeting time.

Presentations for continued work with 802.1 is also appropriate.

The general agenda for next week is

* Tuesday all day - Congestion Management - presentations and
discussions for joint meeting with 802.1
* Wednesday morning - Frame Expansion
* Wednesday early afternoon - Joint 802.1 / CM / FE
* Wednesday late afternoon - Joint CM / FE - plans for next meeting

I'm not yet sure just who will be in the front of the room next week,
except that it will not be me. I don't even know if the person you
see will be a permanent replacement or merely a stand-in for the
week. Please be patient with whoever you find and treat him or her
at least half as good as you treated me!

I'm currently having an issue with my ieee.org email alias so if it
bounces, please contact me directly at benjbrown@comcast.net

Thanks,
Ben

--