[8023-CMTF] Call for presentations

All,

The P802.3ar Congestion Management Task Force is meeting in Austin during the IEEE 802.3 interim week. We are scheduled to meet on the following days:
 - Wednesday, May 18th
 - Thursday, May 19th

At the March 2005 meeting, the TF did not adopt any baseline proposals for inclusive in a future draft. The TF needs complete proposals for meeting the objectives. These complete proposals will need to gain minimum 75% approval to form the basis for the first draft.

If you would like to present a proposal during the upcoming meeting, please send an e-mail to me with the following:

Name of presenter
Title of presentation
Duration (including Q&A)

...no later than Wednesday, May 11th.

The completed presentation will need to be submitted to me no later than Friday, May 13th. This way, I can post the meeting materials ahead of the meeting, giving individuals sufficient time to download and review.

Thanks!

Kevin Daines
Chair, IEEE P802.3ar Congestion Management Task Force