[8023-CMTF] May meeting materials uploaded

All,

The materials for the 802.3ar Congestion Management Task Force May interim meeting have been uploaded. The URL is included below for convenience:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ar/public/0505/index.html

You will find that Hugh Barrass has submitted two presentations. In addition, three presentations are included from last week's IEEE 802.1 interim meeting in Berlin. Hugh has been given permission by the respective author's to present/review/highlight during our meeting in Austin.

As chair, I will structure the meeting so we spend the majority of time trying to satisfy the TF objectives we've established and have committed to 802.3 WG we'd deliver on.

Hope to see you in Austin.

Kevin Daines
Chair, P802.3ar TF