[8023-CMTF] May meeting minutes uploaded

All,

I have uploaded the May meeting minutes. They may be found here:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ar/public/0505/index.html

With over 150 on the CM reflector and only 15 or so attending the Austin meeting, I'd like to request that all those interested in the topic of congestion management carefully review the meeting minutes.

I was pleased to learn that the 802.1 WG heard several proposals related to congestion notification during their interim meeting in Berlin. I think some progress is being made there.

As announced on the future meeting slide of my presentation, the next 802.3ar TF meeting is during the 802 Plenary week in San Francisco (July 17-22). As we have met three times as a TF and have yet to adopt any technical proposals, the San Francisco meeting is critical.

I encourage supporters of the objectives to reach out, work with others in the TF, generate discussion between now and the next meeting and come to San Francisco prepared to progress the work of the TF.

Kevin Daines
Chair, P802.3ar TF