From: Kevin Daines [mailto:Kevin.Daines@WWP.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 3:51 PM
To: STDS-802-3-CM@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [8023-CMTF] 802.3ar/D0.9 is available

Congestion Management TF members,

At the July 2005 IEEE 802 Plenary meeting in San Francisco, we (the P802.3ar CMTF) passed the following motion:

"Adopt changes to Clause 4, Annex 4A & Clause 30 described in barrass_1_0505.pdf as a baseline proposal for 802.3ar/D1.0. The changes to Clause 4 will be made after the
changes to Annex 4A have been solidified in 802.3ar TF review."

In order to jumpstart our progress on D1.0, Hugh Barrass and I have prepared P802.3ar/D0.9 for CMTF preview. It may be found here:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ar/public/0511/802.3ar-d0_9.pdf

Please note this draft has no official status. It is being made available for TF preview, prior to the November meeting, in order to more efficiently prepare P802.3ar/D1.0 and commence TF ballot after we meet in November. Hope to see you in Vancouver.

Kevin Daines
Chair, P802.3ar CMTF