[8023-CMTF] Call for presentations

CMTF members,

The P802.3ar Congestion Management Task Force is meeting in November during the IEEE 802 Plenary week. We are scheduled to meet on:
 - TuesdayNovember 15th (Gabriola room at The Fairmont Hotel)

If you would like to present during the upcoming meeting, please send an e-mail to me with the following:

Name of presenter
Title of presentation
Duration (including Q&A)

...no later than Friday, November 11th.

The completed presentation will need to be submitted to me no later than Friday, November 11th. This way, I can post the meeting materials ahead of the meeting, giving individuals sufficient time to download and review.

Thanks!

Kevin Daines
Chair, IEEE P802.3ar Congestion Management Task Force