[8023-CMTF] Proposal uploaded to website

Colleagues,

I have uploaded a proposal containing draft edits to the 802.3ar PAR, 5 criteria and TF objectives to the website. It may be found here:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ar/public/0605/daines_1_0605.pdf

Manoj Wadekar and I worked on these draft edits over the last few weeks. We wanted to post on the website to encourage review, discussion, etc prior to the May interim meeting.

I'm also copying Howard, Pat, and Shimon, since they raised a set of issues, at the March 2006 meeting, highlighting conflicts between the current state of the TF/draft amendment and the original PAR, 5 criteria, and TF objectives.

Feel free to discuss using this thread or create new threads as appropriate.

Kevin Daines
Chair, P802.3ar TF