Re: [8023-CMTF] [8023-POEP] May Interim In Munich

Gentle People:

     I will again remind you of your fiduciary responsibility
to your shareholders and customers to seek out and use
the lowest cost vendor or service provider. I am again
surprised that we are discussing this in that is is just
Business 101.

Thomas Dineen