[8023-CMTF] 802.3 September Interim - UPDATE

Colleagues,

LG/Nortel will host 802.3 and 802.1 in Seoul, KR, from Monday, September
15th through Friday, September 19th, 2008. This is the same week as
originally scheduled. Hotel and other details will be posted as soon as
possible.

I would like to thank all our of members who worked hard to find us an
alternative after the cancellation of Chengdu. It is not easy to find a
venue with our requirements at short notice.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
11929 NW Old Quarry Road