Re: [802.3_NGBIDI] Consensus building meeting

This time slot does not work for me, Frank. I believe we discussed using Thursday .3ca time slot for consensus building meetings.

From: frank effenberger <frank.effenberger@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 9:14 AM
To: STDS-802-3-NGBIDI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_NGBIDI] Consensus building meeting

All,

We have a draft contribution that the author would like to socialize with the group.

To facilitate this, we can have a conference call.  I propose Wednesday, Feb 20, at 13:00 New York time.

To access the voice conference, please dial (888) 858 – 6182.  Then dial access code 692 3240 #.

A list of global access numbers can be found at https://teleconference.att.com/global (just enter the number and code above, and it will show you the list).

If anybody has a topic that they would like to discuss, please send that directly to me by Feb 15.

The documents to review will be distributed on Feb 18.

Sincerely,

Frank Effenberger, VP fixed access networks lab, Futurewei Technologies

Chair IEEE P802.3cp Bidirectional 10, 25, and 50 Gb/s Optical Access PHYs Task Force

Rapporteur ITU-T Q2/15 Optical Access Networks Question

For urgent matters, contact sophie.johnson1@xxxxxxxxxx