From: Law, David <dlaw@xxxxxxx>
Sent: venerdì 1 marzo 2019 00:23
To: STDS-802-3-NGBIDI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.3_NGBIDI] Wavelength plans

Dear Fabio,

Further to your email below I'd like to clarify that participation in IEEE 802 activities (Sponsor, Sponsor subgroup, Working Group, Working Group subgroup, etc.) such as the IEEE P802.3cp Bidirectional 10 Gb/s, 25 Gb/s, and 50 Gb/s Optical Access PHYs Task Force are on an individual basis. This requires participation by individuals in a manner consistent with their professional expert opinion as individuals, and not as organizational representatives.

Best regards,
  David Law
  IEEE 802.3 Working Group Chair

----