[802.3_NGBIDI] Contributions uploaded

All,

I have uploaded six contributions for our meeting next week to our website.

Note that some of these are password protected, because they contain excerpts of the published standard.

You can use the default 802.3 username and password.  I will share the 802.3cp password at the meeting.

If you have any issues, please send me a private Email, and I will help you.

Sincerely,

Frank Effenberger, VP fixed access networks lab, Futurewei Technologies

Chair IEEE P802.3cp Bidirectional 10, 25, and 50 Gb/s Optical Access PHYs Task Force

Rapporteur ITU-T Q2/15 Optical Access Networks Question

For urgent matters, contact sophie.johnson1@xxxxxxxxxx