[802.3_NGBIDI] Partial contributions uploaded

All,

I have begun the put together the materials for our next meeting.

Please take a look: http://www.ieee802.org/3/cp/public/1905/index.html

Our editor has been hard at work addressing issues in the draft, and has submitted nine files.

I have also contributed one on the issue of loss budgets.

I am releasing these earlier than usual, so that they might stimulate more activity and further contributions.

Please contact me by May 10 if you intent to contribute, and submit the contribution by May 17.

Sincerely,

Frank Effenberger, VP fixed access networks lab, Futurewei Technologies

Chair IEEE P802.3cp Bidirectional 10, 25, and 50 Gb/s Optical Access PHYs Task Force

Rapporteur ITU-T Q2/15 Optical Access Networks Question

For urgent matters, contact sophie.johnson1@xxxxxxxxxx