[STDS-802-3-NGBIDI] Draft 0.2 is available

Ladies and Gents,

 As greed in the Salt Lake City Task Force meeting, draft D0.2 is now posted in the private area ( http://www.ieee802.org/3/cp/private/drafts/8023cp_D0p2.pdf ). This draft is open for unofficial review and comments.  I would prefer you use the comment spreadsheet located at the IEEE 802.3 Working Group tools and resources web page ( http://www.ieee802.org/3/WG_tools/index.html ) however, I am open to other methods as well.

 If you are not familiar with the commenting process please review the excellent presentation Marek Hajduczenia gave in the P802.3ca Task Force on the standardization process, as well as care and feeding of the Editor:  http://www.ieee802.org/3/ca/public/meeting_archive/2017/03/hajduczenia_3ca_1_0317.pdf.

Comments should be sent to myself & Frank by 4-July 2019. Proposed responses will be posted shortly thereafter and we will have a comment resolution session at the Task Force meeting in Vienna.

Feel free to reach out to me with any questions / comments.

Best Regards
Duane Remein
Futurewei Technologies, Inc.
EiC P802.3cp 10/25/50G BiDi