Re: [STDS-802-3-NGBIDI] Conference call meeting information

All,

Please find the meeting information below.

Due to the scheduling of other meetings that were using the meeting service, I had to move the time to 14:30-15:30 (EDT) on Thursday.

Sorry for that.

So far, I have two proposed topics.  I will be talking about the 40km objective.  Duane will speak to the proposed resolution to the comments received.

If there are any other contributions, please contact me to let me know.

Sincerely,

Frank E>

802.3cp Bidirectional access Optics consensus discussion

Hosted by IEEE 802.3

Thursday, Jun 27, 2019 2:30 pm | 1 hour | (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Meeting number: 290 776 392

Password: BiDiFy

https://ieee802d3.my.webex.com/ieee802d3.my/j.php?MTID=mb3e690919f932f6ce0d6392bc592dc72

Join by video system

Dial 290776392@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join by phone

+1-510-338-9438 USA Toll

Access code: 290 776 392