[STDS-802-3-NGBIDI] P802.3cp Draft 0.2 comments

All,

A total of 73 comments were received against P802.3cp Draft 0.2.  Reports covering Comments Received, Proposed Responses and Proposed Response EZ will be posted to the Task Force web site shortly.  Please let me know if you wish to review any of the 26 "EZ" comments during the meeting and I will remove them from the bucket.

If you would  like a copy of the report sent to you via email please reply to this email letting me know.

Best Regards
Duane Remein
Futurewei Technologies, Inc.

P.S. my apologies for sending this out a bit late, I was having problems with the reflector refusing my emails.