[STDS-802-3-NGBIDI] New draft 0.3 uploaded

Dear Task Force members,

We have just uploaded the new version 0.3 of our draft to the private area.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/cp/private/drafts/index.html

As mentioned before, since we were delayed by circumstances, there is no time to collect comments to this version.

However, I would hope that everyone takes a look at this draft, so that you can raise any issues at the meeting.

We can take comments from the floor, as well as results of motions, and that will drive the next version.

Sincerely,

Frank Effenberger