[STDS-802-3-NGBIDI] Draft 1.1 uploaded

All,

Please find draft 1.1 here: http://www.ieee802.org/3/cp/private/drafts/8023cp_D1p1_Clean.pdf

Please use the CLEAN version as the target of your comments.

You are strongly encouraged to use the comment tool, found here : FileMaker comment entry tool

Please submit your comments by Jan 4 (AOE) to Yuanqiu.Luo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

(Comments submitted to any other address will be ignored.)

Also, I have just sent out a meeting reminder for the Webex teleconference on Dec 19 (15:00-16:00 UTC).

I would like to suggest the main topic for this meeting will be the power budget tables.

Yuanqiu and I are preparing a spreadsheet that will gather together all of our tables in a single place, and will have that ready soon.

This can help us create a single document that is self consistent, and then this can drive comments against the draft.

Sincerely,

Frank E.