Re: [STDS-802-3-NGBIDI] Webex meeting invitation: 802.3cp Consensus building call

All,

A couple of reminders.

First, if you have a contribution for the conference call, please Email me by Tuesday Feb 25.

If I see no requests, then I will cancel it.

Second, draft 1.2 is still open for comments; the deadline is Mar 1 (AOE).  Please redouble your efforts to double check all our optical values.

(There are just so many of them, I am sure there must be some errors.)

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Frank E.