[802.3_SUPER-PON] Draft D0.1 posted for commenting

Dear colleagues,

As discussed at the Salt Lake City Task Force meeting, draft D0.1 is now posted into the private Task Force area (http://www.ieee802.org/3/cs/private/Draft_3cs_D0_1.pdf) and available for review. The unofficial Task Force review can now commence.

For those new to the process, please review the contribution I gave (what seems like) ages ago in .3ca Task Force on the standardization process, as well as care and feeding of the Editor: http://www.ieee802.org/3/ca/public/meeting_archive/2017/03/hajduczenia_3ca_1_0317.pdf. Special attention should be paid to the contribution formats (pages 40 and onwards). Comments should be entered using an Excel spreadsheet (available at http://www.ieee802.org/3/WG_tools/spreadsheet/802d3_TFR_WGB_comments.xls, preferred format) and sent to myself & Claudio. The deadline for comments on this draft is June 31st 2019. Proposed responses will be posted shortly thereafter and we will have a comment resolution session at the Task Force.

Feel free to reach me directly with any questions / comments if needed.

Regards

Marek Hajduczenia, P802.3cs Task Force, Chief Editor