[802.3_SUPER-PON] IEEE P802.3cs Teleconference in place of the 2020 March IEEE 802 Plenary

Dear Task Force participants,

Due to the cancellation of the March IEEE 802 Plenary meeting, the next meeting of this task force will be a teleconference, scheduled for April 2, 2020. The call information is available in the IEEE P802.3cs web page (http://www.ieee802.org/3/cs/public/index.html) and in the IEEE 802.3 call and meeting calendar page (http://www.ieee802.org/3/calendar.html).

The meeting will continue to focus on the development of baseline proposals for Super-PON, with particular attention on closing the optical link budget. Anyone wishing to present, please provide the following information (per the Procedure for Presenters web page: http://www.ieee802.org/3/cs/public/presentproc.html):
- Name of presenter;
- Title of presentation;
- Length of time requested (this should include time for questions and answers); and
- Brief description of topic.

Requests for presentation time shall be made to me by replying to this message. The presenter shall e-mail a PDF, soft-copy version of the presentation to me by March 30, 2020.

Best regards,

         Claudio.