[802.3_SUPER-PON] IEEE P802.3cs Teleconferences in place of the 2020 May IEEE 802.3 Interim

Dear Task Force participants,

Due to the cancellation of the May IEEE 802 Interim meeting, the next meeting of this task force will be a set of teleconferences. We will meet for three weeks, from 10:30am to 12:30pm PDT on Thursday May 21, May 28, and June 4. The call information is available in the IEEE P802.3cs web page (http://www.ieee802.org/3/cs/public/index.html) and in the IEEE 802.3 call and meeting calendar page (http://www.ieee802.org/3/calendar.html).

The meeting will continue to focus on completing the Super-PON development to reach draft 1.0. Anyone wishing to present, please provide the following information (per the Procedure for Presenters web page: http://www.ieee802.org/3/cs/public/presentproc.html):
- Name of presenter;
- Title of presentation;
- Length of time requested (this should include time for questions and answers); and
- Brief description of topic.

Requests for presentation shall be made to me by replying to this message by EOB each Tuesday before the teleconference (so by May 19, May 26, and June 2). In case there will be no contributions to discuss, the affected call will be canceled.

Best regards,

         Claudio.