[802.3_DWDM] P802.3ct Apr 9 Interim Teleconference Webpage Updated

All,

The meeting material for tomorrow’s IEEE P802.3ct Interim Teleconference Meeting (4/9/20) has been uploaded -

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ct/public/tf_interim/20_0409/index.html

Please note that I am planning on using IMAT for attendance again, and am reaching out to our WG Secretary, Jon Lewis, to set up.

For those of you not familiar with this tool, please review http://ieee802.org/3/minutes/attendance_procedures.pdf.

Please note that to use this tool you must have an IEEE web account.  Please take care of this as soon as possible.

Please note that the IMAT tool will only be available during the 10am to noon ET time period.  I will provide the session code during the meeting.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3ct Task Force