From: jdambrosia@xxxxxxxxx <jdambrosia@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2020 3:10 PM
To: stds-802-3-DWDM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 16 April 2020 Teleconference - Updated Access Information

All,

For this week’s teleconference, we will be using a different webex seat.

Please see the details below.

This is part of a trial of the webex seats being provided by the IEEE-SA.  If anyone has any feedback after the call, please follow up with me afterwards.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3ct Task Force

Teleconference Info - ------------------------------------

IEEE P802.3ct Interim Teleconference Meeting

Hosted by John DAmbrosia

Thursday, Apr 16, 2020 10:00 am | 2 hours | (UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Meeting number: 622 292 535

Password: PHugppgF543 (74847743 from phones and video systems)

https://ieee802d3.my.webex.com/ieee802d3.my/j.php?MTID=m6092f161e0186b2eb505b7e36b769973

Join by video system

Dial 622292535@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join by phone

+1-408-418-9388 United States Toll

Access code: 622 292 535