[802.3_DWDM] P802.3cw: 23 April 2020 Interim Teleconference - Technical Material posted

All,

Technical material for next week’s IEEE P802.3cw Task Force has been posted - http://www.ieee802.org/3/cw/public/tf_interim/20_0423/index.html

I want to encourage all to review the material and use the reflector for Q&A:

  • Baseline Proposal: 400GBASE-ZR Operation on 75 GHz grid – Mike Sluyski
  • Inter-Channel Crosstalk Requirement for 75 GH-spaced 400GBASE-ZR – Winston Way and Y.Weng

As chair it is my hope that we will be able to make progress at next week’s meeting, and keep this effort on schedule.

Access information for next week’s interim teleconference meeting may be found at http://www.ieee802.org/3/ct/email/msg00276.html.

Please note - All interim teleconference meeting participants should review the following documents prior to participation in an interim meeting teleconference:

    • IEEE SA patent policy
    • IEEE SA Copyright Policy
    • IEEE SA Participation Policy

All of these policies may be found at http://ieee802.org/3/policies.html.