[802.3_DWDM] sluyski_cw_01_200416 proposed edits

Dear Colleagues,

I wanted to share a minor update to the baseline proposal that is posted on the .3cw  website Slide .  I will be asking John to allow this update before I present on Thursday.  A group of us have been working together for a few months to ensure we are able to make progress in the .3cw Task Force.  John posted this last week and I’m looking forward to getting wider feedback.  I would appreciate if anyone has any comments or feedback on the proposal that we could start a discussion on the reflector or send to me directly.

And if anyone is interested in being included as a supporter let me know.

Mike A. Sluyski

System Consulting Engineer (SCE)

office 978.254.2773 | email:   msluyski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 Mill and Main Place #400, Maynard, MA 01754