[802.3_DWDM] This Week's Interim Teleconference

All,

As part of this week’s interim teleconference, I have requested that Adam Healey, 802.3 Vice Chair, give our group a tutorial presentation on comment entry.  This is in anticipation that our request to proceed to WG Ballot for the IEEE P802.3ct draft will be approved at the 802.3 May meeting.

Adam will be leveraging a presentation previously given on this topic - http://www.ieee802.org/3/ballots/p802d3_comment_entry_tutorial_v1p1.pdf.

If you are new to participation in 802.3 and this is your first WG Ballot, I am requesting that you take the time to review this presentation prior to the call, and note any particular areas of concern, so Mr. Healey can prepare to address them accordingly.

Your attention to this matter is appreciated.

Thank you.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3ct Task Force