From: jdambrosia@xxxxxxxxx <jdambrosia@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2020 4:37 PM
To: stds-802-3-DWDM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 5/14 Interim Meeting Webpage Updated

All,

The webpage for today’s meeting has been updated, and includes the unapproved minutes for the call - http://www.ieee802.org/3/ct/public/tf_interim/20_0416/index.html.

A few things to note from today’s call –

  • The generation of D2.0 from D1.3, and requesting that the 802.3 WG progress the draft to WG Ballot was approved.
  • Our IEEE P802.3ct Chief Editor (Tom Issenhuth) reviewed the schedule going forward on how to proceed with both the .3ct and .3cw Task Forces.  The schedule is contingent based on the various unknown factors at this time.  No questions were voiced to the schedule which I interpret as the Task Force understanding the challenges ahead.  I am confident in our progress going forward.
  • Our 802.3 Vice Chair, Adam Healey, gave two reference presentations on going to WG Ballot and comment entry.  I want to encourage everyone to review these presentations, and request that you follow the guidance provided going forward, as it will assist us all in a smooth progression.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3ct Task Force

Chair, IEEE P802.3cw Task Force