[802.3_DWDM] Technical Material Uploaded

All,

Technical material and the agenda have been uploaded for Thursday’s joint TF Meeting.  As a reminder, the agenda for this meeting will be consideration of comments submitted in the initial IEEE P802.3ct SA Ballot.  Please note that we will be considering comments against Clause 154, which includes comments on the Black Link Methodology.  Given the common use of this methodology for 802.3cw and potential implications to the direction of that draft, I am asking individuals interested solely in the P802.3cw Task Force to attend.

The meeting material may be found at  https://www.ieee802.org/3/ct/public/tf_interim/20_1203/index.html.

All interim teleconference meeting participants should review the following documents prior to participation in an interim meeting teleconference:

    • IEEE SA patent policy
    • IEEE SA Copyright Policy
    • IEEE SA Participation Policy

All of these policies may be found at http://ieee802.org/3/policies.html.

Information regarding the call may be found at https://www.google.com/calendar/event?eid=XzY0cDMycGhwYzVoajZiOW42c3AzaWI5a2NoajM0YmIyNmhqM2NiOWljb3AzYWUxa2M0c2o0ZTFvNmcgODAyZDMubXRnQG0&ctz=America/New_York.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3ct Task Force

Chair, IEEE P802.3cw Task Force