Re: [802.3_DWDM] IEEE P802.3cw Optical Crosstalk Ad hoc 02 Dec 2020 Material uploaded

Hi Eric,

To John’s encouragement of leveraging the reflector, I would like to pick up from where we left off from the ad-hoc. Specifically to your last slide in your contribution, what do you envision as the needed work items in the P802.3cw draft if we were to further your approach for black link test methodology for crosstalk parameter.

From my perspective, I see one needs to understand below items at a minimum

Also, for your initial isolation value recommendation, what’s your view when it applies to the counterexample I gave in slide 13 of my Nov. 16th P802.3cw presentation

Thanks,

-Bo