[802.3_DWDM] Today's Joint TF Teleconference

All,

When signing into webex today, please make sure to include your full name and affiliation.

Also, after reviewing schedule with our chief editor, the agenda is being updated to address P802.3cw first, which includes the optical crosstalk ad hoc update by myself, and a brief overview of the approach being explored by the ad hoc by Eric Maniloff.

Please note that due to the amount of material to be covered, we will be starting promptly at 10am ET.  I will open up the webex session 5 min prior to the start of the call.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3ct Task Force

Chair, IEEE P802.3cw Task Force