[802.3_DWDM] Update - 802.3cw D1.2 and Next Meeting - 27 Sept 2021 10am to 12pm ET

All,

Our Chief Editor, Mr. Issenhuth, and I spoke this week regarding the schedule of D1.2 and next meetings.

The current schedule is for IEEE P802.3cw D1.2 to be released by September 10, at which point the second task force review would be announced.  Mr. Issenhuth indicated that he will provide an update to the project TBD list at the time of releasing D1.2.  Please note - assuming a 30 day review cycle, the anticipated closing date would be October 30.

We are currently planning a meeting the second interim week on the 27 Sept.  A 2 hour session from 10am to 12pm ET will be held, and will include time for the EVM Ad hoc.

I have been reviewing our schedule.  Per our adopted time we should be ½ way through  WG ballot, which I think we can all agree we are not even close to as we are still in TF review.  Therefore,  I plan on revisiting the project schedule during  the 27 Sept meeting as well.

I will be sending out a meeting invite shortly.

Any individuals wishing to request presentation time for the 27 Sept meeting should make the request by Tuesday, 21 Sept, and submit the presentation by 23 Sept to the chair in pdf format.  It is appreciated if individuals interested in presenting for this meeting contact the chair sooner than the noted deadline.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3cw Task Force