[802.3_DWDM] 17 Jan Webpage Update

Title: 17 Jan Webpage Update

All,

The webpage for the 17 Jan 2022 P802.3cw Task Force has been updated, and includes update to presentation, as well as showing the motion / straw poll slides - https://www.ieee802.org/3/cw/public/22_01/index.html

As discussed on the call, I will work with our Chief Editor to determine our next meeting, based on the related schedule for D1.4.  Furthermore, Jeff Rahn noted that he was planning on bringing an update to his previous presentation in approximately 1 month.  I will be working with Jeff on scheduling an EVM Ad hoc call for him  to discuss this presentation.

Regards,

John DAmbrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3cw Task Force