[802.3_DWDM] IEEE P802.3cw - Plans for Next Week

Title: IEEE P802.3cw - Plans for Next Week

All,

As discussed at this weeks meeting, Tom and I discussed plans for next weeks comment consideration sessions.

During this week the following comments were deferred to allow for further offline consensus building:  #71, #52, #35, #103, #182, #190, and #246.  These comments will be considered at the Thursday (08 June) meeting.  Those individuals working on these comments, please contact Tom and myself to let us know if you will be bringing a consensus presentation forward.

On Monday, we will continue to follow the agenda, and resume consideration of comments addressing Clause 155.

Regards,

John DAmbrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3cw Task Force