[802.3_DWDM] Liaison from OIF

Title: Liaison from OIF

All,

IEEE 802.3 has received a liaison response from the OIF related to the request made for EVM data and the OIF 400ZR IA Maintenance update.  Mr. Law has assigned consideration of this response to the IEEE P802.3cw Task Force -

OIF to IEEE 802.3: Response to request for data related to EVM and OIF 400ZR IA maintenance update

Attachment (Password protected)

Given the agenda for this week and the need to have some time to discuss this response, I propose that we provide a proposed response to the 802.3WG at the Jan 2024 interim.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3cw Task Force