[802.3_100G-OPTX] P802.3cu TF start times - Thursday @ 8am

Dear Colleagues,

We will be starting the P802.3cu TF meeting tomorrow morning at 8am sharp in the Alta/Brighton meeting room.

We have a lot of work to get through and I believe many have travel plans meaning we will lose many on Friday morning so I will be trying to maintain schedule and I would ask all speakers to note the time allocated.

My understanding is that the Alta/Brighton meeting rooms are not large and I’ve also been told there is a possibility the P802.3ck TF might finish up in their big room by lunch time.  If that happens, I’ve arranged that we will be able to move into the larger room then.  We will be in that larger  room on Friday morning

I have received a late presentation from Chris Cole which I will be posting shortly.

Regards,  Mark