[802.3AZ] January meeting presentation files are on the web

Dear colleagues,

The materials for the January interim meeting have been loaded on the website: http://www.ieee802.org/3/az/public/jan09/index.html

Please note that the agenda has not been uploaded yet. All presentations except the agenda are in the "all_files.pdf" zipped folder. Our meeting will begin at 8:30 AM on Tuesday. Presentations that are associated with specific comments will be given during comment resolution. I will send another e-mail to the reflector when the agenda has been posted.

Regards,

Mike

--
Michael J. Bennett
Chair, IEEE P802.3 Energy Efficient Ethernet Task Force