[802.3AZ] Regarding d1.2

Folks,

There is an editor's note in clause 78 pointing to the work referenced in the motion #2:

Motion #2
Move that the IEEE 802.3az TF adopt diab_02_0109.pdf (pages 21 - 29) as a baseline for inclusion in D1.2, with an editor's note outlining the work to be done, and to charter an ad-hoc to progress the work.
M: S. Carlson S: A. Vetteth
Technical ?75%: Y: 18 N: 0 A: 2

I am working with Wael to resolve the issue. I would recommend holding off submitting comments specifically on the section of the draft having to do with LLDP until we get this issue closed. I don't expect that to take long and there are plenty of other things to review. Please do not let this stop you from reviewing the draft and submitting comments.

Thank you for your patience.

Mike

Michael J. Bennett
Chair, IEEE P802.3az, Energy Efficient Ethernet Task Force
Tel. +1 510 486 7913