[802.3AZ] Wake shrinkage Ad Hoc call Wedensday 22nd April at 5:00PM CEST; 4:00PM BST; 11:00 AM EDT; 8:00AM PDT

All,

I would like to schedule the next Wake Time Shrinkage Ad Hoc call for
Wednesday 22nd April at 5:00PM CEST; 4:00PM BST; 11:00 AM EDT; 8:00AM PDT.
If you have any material you would like to present, please send it to me
by Tuesday 21st April 5:00PM PDT so I can update the agenda and distribute
it along with my draft report prior to the meeting.

If you do intend to join the call please ensure that you review the
IEEE-SA PatCom slides [
http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/pat-slideset.pdf ] prior to the start
of the conference call. At the start of call I will ask that everybody
confirms that they have read this material - if anybody hasn't we will
pause the call until they confirm that they have done so.

Best regards,
  David Law

Proposed Agenda
---------------

[1] Patent policy
[2] Review calculations for the Backplane PHYs of the parameters above
[3] Discuss next meeting / call of adhoc

Meeting information
-------------------

CALL DATE:            22-Apr-2009  (Wednesday)
CALL TIME:            5:00PM CEST; 4:00PM BST; 11:00 AM EDT; 8:00AM PDT
DURATION:             60 Minutes
MUTE CONTROL:         Press *6 mute/unmute line

LEADER:               Mr David Law
PARTICIPANT PASSCODE: 9346661

For security reasons, both the passcode and the leader's name may be
required to join your call.

DIAL-IN NUMBERS:

UK:     0808-238-6029
UK:  +44-141-202-3225