[802.3AZ] friendly reminder - June interim meeting is two weeks from now and comment deadline is June 3

Dear colleagues,

Our next meeting, a one-day interim meeting on Thursday, June 11th, will be held at and hosted by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. See the following link for details:

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/interims/berkeley_1_0609.html

Teleconferencing will be available for the meeting. I'll send access information next week and once more right before the meeting.

Please remember the comment deadline for this draft is Wednesday, June 3rd 11:59 PM AOE. When you submit comments, please provide detailed suggested remedies with your comments. If a presentation is required to support a comment, please your request for time and the presentation to me by Monday, June 8th, 11:59 PDT. Remember to follow the presentation procedures: http://www.ieee802.org/3/az/public/presentproc.html. A presentation is not a substitute for a detailed suggested remedy.

The purpose of this meeting is to resolve comments on Draft 1.4 and direct and to direct the editors to produce Draft 1.5 as a result of the Draft 1.4 review. If the draft meets the requirements for Working Group preview, we will request the Chair of the IEEE 802.3 Working Group to make it available for Working Group preview, with the goal of seeking Working Group authorization to conduct a Working Group ballot at the close of the July Working Group plenary meeting.

I you are planning to attend on site, please send me the following information (no later than Tuesday, June 9th):

First name:
Last name:
e-mail:

Regards,

Mike

--
Michael J. Bennett
Chair, IEEE P802.3az, Energy Efficient Ethernet Task Force