[802.3AZ] IEEE P802.3az first recirculation Working Group Ballot results

Dear colleagues,

The IEEE P802.3az/D2.1 Working Group ballot closed on Wednesday, November 4 at 11:50 AOE.

Ballot results:

Voters 208
Approve 99
Disapprove with comment 21
Disapprove without comment 0
Abstain 24
Returns 144

These returns resulted in the following metrics:

Response Rate     69.23%
Approve Rate      82.50%
Abstention Rate   16.67%

The ballot was valid as it met the requirements for response rate ( >=50% ) and abstention rate ( < 30% ). Also, the necessary approval rating has been maintained ( >=75% ).  I would like to thank everyone for all of their hard work on this WG ballot.

 A total of 262 comments were received, with 104 of those being TR/ER.

Although we are making good progress, we have our work cut out for us next week.

I look forward to seeing you in Atlanta.

Best regards,

Mike

--
Michael J. Bennett
Chair, IEEE P802.3az, Energy Efficient Ethernet Task Force