[802.3AZ] 10GBASE-T ad hoc face-to-face meeting Thursday 10th November

Colleagues,

I did not receive any presentations from anyone else for the face-to-face ad hoc meeting scheduled for Thursday 10th December. I asked for presentations to be submitted by the end of day yesterday (Monday 7th December) to give an opportunity for review.

I have updated an presentation parnaby_01_1209.pdf which adds some details to the fast retrain proposal I presented in Atlanta. It will be added to the ad hoc site today.

I added some text to make draft generation easier, changed one transition condition to fix a problem that Mike Grimwood had pointed out, replaced two TBDs with the actual values I recommended, and added details on management/autoneg.

If anyone has a presentation they plan to make on Thursday or comments on the existing proposal it would be good to submit them today so that they can be studied before the meeting.

Best regards,

Gavin.