[802.3AZ] WG Ballot reminder and additional hotel information for the Interim meeting

Folks,

This is a reminder that the Working Group Ballot closes Wednesday:

BALLOT CLOSE:
Wednesday, 13th January 2010 11:59PM AOE

Also note the message below if you have not yet booked a room and you are planning to attend the Interim meeting.

Best regards,

Mike

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michael J. Bennett
Chair, IEEE P802.3az, Energy Efficient Ethernet Task Force
Tel. +1 510 486 7913

----------------------
From: Kathy Ligon
Subject: Hotel info for IEEE New Orleans

Hi,

As many of you know the Marriott at the New Orleans Convention Center is sold out.

I have managed to secure rooms for IEEE at the Courtyard Marriott which is located very nearby.

You can either call the number below or book online (link below).

Thanks so much and we will see you in New Orleans in a few weeks.

Kathy

call 888-364-1200, and ask for the "IEEE" Block in order to reserve the special rate.

Also, please remember that your cutoff date is January 20th, after that the rate is not available, however you can still make a reservation at the regular rate.
Courtyard New Orleans Convention Center
http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/MSYCN?groupCode=IEEIEEB&app=resvlink&fromDate=1/24/10&toDate=1/29/10

Kathy Ligon | Marketing Communications Manager
AppliedMicro | Off: 408.702.3127  | Cell: 408.455.3985