RE: [EFM] EFM aggregation P2P v EPON

The key point that Philip makes is:

If fiber is to be installed better to put more in the
ground then less.

The expensive parts are the dig and the right of way.

Next key point:

The business case is radically different if the service provider is renting
the fiber compared to owning it. If the same company owns and operates the
fiber then there is a dependency on the internal bandwidth market within
that company (and that's a funny money situation).

Bob