RE: [EFM] Necessity of DBA mechanisms ...

Harry,

VoIP, uncompressed, uses less than 1 Mbps of bandwidth.  The real problem
with VoIP is latency variance.  More often than not, IP vendor throw
excessive bandwidth into the mix to provide low utilization and that have
low base latency and hopefully reduce latency variance to address this
issue.  Having as much as 50Mbps with the low latency variance that
Ethernet traditionally has will provide more than bandwidth for even
broadcast quality interactive video applications that are even more
sensitive than voice.

Thank you,
Roy Bynum