[EFM] Next Meeting

The first meeting of the IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force will
take place in Copenhagen, Denmark from September 17-19th,
at an interim meeting hosted by Intel.  See the announcement at:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/index.html

I have submitted the PAR for 802.3ah to the IEEE-SA Standards Board
for consideration at their September 13th meeting.  We have gone
ahead and planned the interim meeting in the hope and expectation
that the Standards Board will approve the PAR.

Also, it appears that the "great move of '01" in the IEEE Electronic
Services department has been completed, and that www.ieee802.org is
back in action.

Howard Frazier
(former) Chairman, IEEE 802.3 EFM Study Group