Re: [EFM] EFM Requirements

Sherman,

     I have a sympathy to this list of 5 - seems as a strong step forward. Some
small questions.
1. You say: "Reach is more important that bit rate". What is the minimum bit
rate you keep in mind?

2. You say: "data rate needs to be dynamically allocable between downstream and
upstream flows". Does it mean that system actually is not required to be
symmetric (or "about symmetric")?

3. From some discussions in FS-VDSL I got an impression that VDSL will require
some installation at the NID (because people still don't believe that it could
run over the home wiring) including connection to the CPE gateway. Does it sound
acceptable?

Thankfully,

Vladimir.