RE: [EFM] Active Architectures

David-

I believe that you are overlooking the chief merit of the single fibre (P2P
or P2mP) solution.

That is: The installer will have a much more difficult time getting it
wrong if there is only one fiber.

Having the cable-end appearance have a multi-mode and a single mode would
destroy this advantage and increase the average termination time to:
         1) Guess which fiber
         2) Terminate that fiber
         3) Test the termination
         5) Got to step 1