RE: FW: [EFM] EFM Requirements

Francois

Geoff
At 04:15 PM 8/23/01 -0400, Francois D. Menard wrote:

Where and when do we start questioning the VLAN limit in 802.1Q,

Mostly in 802.1 but not out of scope for 802.3 because it impacts maxFrameSize

the suitability of enforcing priority tags

Outside of 802.3. 802.1 or elsewhere "depending"

and the necessary interoperability with 802.17?

802.1, 802.17 and the 802.1 Tech Plenary

On what list can we deal with all EFM issues from an overall perspective?

A challenging question

Is drafting a requirement document an official activity with a firm
deadline?  Is there an editor assigned to this project?

-=Francois=-